....A Pump for All Seasons....
Introducing the Oase Aquamax ECO Premium 4000 Pump
Dual-suction, solids-handling, frost protection (down to -20C) and "Environmental Function Control" (EFC by OASE) which protects against blockage and dry running.
With a global reputation for excellence you can take comfort in OASE's unmatched knowledge and expertise.
The all new Aquamax Eco Premium 4000 filter and water course pump are suited for filtration and waterfall or stream use. This 4000 litre per hour pump is suitable for ponds with streams or waterfalls.
- Outstandingly low energy consumption
- Reliable technology capable of handling solids up to 10mm in size
- Unique patented frost protection down to temperatures of minus 20 degree C, guaranteed.
- Flow rate can be adjusted
- Easy clean cage
- Designed for non stop usage
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee ( 3 years standard + 2 years on request)
- 10 meter cable
- Stainless Steel hose pipe clips included
Features of the Oase Aquamax Eco Premium Range of pumps
- Adjustable flow rate.
- Auto switch-off if water runs dry.
- Dual Suction ,Patented Twin inlets on all models for fitting optional accessories such as a satellite strainer for taking debris from other parts of pond or a surface skimmer such as the aquaskim 20 or aquaskim 40
- "Environmental Function Control" (EFC by OASE) which protects against blockage and dry running.
- Solids Handling up to 10mm (11mm on 12000+ models)
- Frost Protected up to -20 degrees C
- Made in Germany with top engineering
- Can run submersed in pond or dry installed below waterline
These are the features that make the OASE AquaMax ECO Premium the most advanced pump on the market.
Oase Aquamax Eco Premium Pump comparison table
|Model||max flow (litres per hour)||max watts||Max head height|
|Aquamax Eco Premium 4000||4000||35||3.3m|
|Aquamax Eco Premium 6000||6000||45||3.7m|
|Aquamax Eco Premium 8000||8000||60||4.1m|
|Aquamax Eco Premium 10,000||10,000||88||4.7m|
|Aquamax Eco Premium 12,000||12,000||110||5.0m|
|Aquamax Eco Premium 16,000||16,000||145||5.2m|
Oase Aquamax Eco Premium Pumps are the ultimate quality pump for your water feature. Choose your pump based upon flow rate required from 4,000 litres per hour up to 20,000 litres per hour.
If you are choosing a pump for a waterfall or stream we have a selection table here which makes choosing very simple but of course you can always give us a call if you need any assistance
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||340 x 280 x 165 mm|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||35 watts|
|Power cable length||10 meters (33 feet)|
|Net weight||5.3 kg|
|Guarantee*G (+ request guarantee)||3 + 2 year = 5 years with request|
|Max. flow rate||66 litres per minute|
|Max. flow rate||4000 litres per hour|
|Max. head height (cut off point)||3.3 metres|
|Connection pressure-side||50 mm|
|Connection suction-side||50mm (2”)|
|Connection for hoses||25 / 32 / 38 mm|
|Connection for hoses||1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"|
|Filter intake surface||1000 cm square|
|Coarse debris displacement max.||10 mm|
|Setup type||Can be setup underwater & dry|
Waterfall pump selection.
The table below shows the various dimensions this pump can be used for waterfalls. From below we can see that this pump can be used for a waterfall of maximum height 2.75m and 10cm wide. It is also suitable for a waterfall 0.5m high and and 35cm wide.
|1||Spare filter housing top AquaMax Eco Pr.||17963|
|3||Rubber part AquaMax Pro||17232|
|5||Add. pack AquaMax Eco 1 1/2"||17064|
|6||Add. pack AquaMax Eco 1" - 1 1/2"||17272|
|7||Pump holder EC1 AquaMax Pro||16961|
|8||Spare filter housing base AquaMaxEco Pr.||17962|
|9||Suction adapter AquaMax Pro||16867|
|10||Regulator AquaMax Pro||16866|
|11||Oval head screw CH-V2A DIN 7981 4.8x19||22853|
|12||Clip Bitron Eco / AquaMax||30983|
|13||Oval head screw V2A DIN 7985 M5 x 20 H||6055|
|14||Spare rotor AquaMax Eco Pre. 4000 - 8000||17964|
|15||ASM inside housing EC1 pre-assembled||35468|
|17||Spare pump housing AquaMax Eco Pr. 4000||17966|
|18||O-Ring NBR 78 x 4.3 SH70||28539|