Simply create dynamic dancing water displays in your fountain with the Aquarius Eco Expert 28000.
A cutting edge, power saving pump that is ideal for fountains and water features.
- Requires up to 30 % less energy than the previous model
- Alternating fountain heights can be individually switched with power consumption in-line with demand
- Robust and durable stainless steel housing for stability
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport and installation
- Unique, patented frost protection: Consequently, the pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as -20°C
- Can be setup underwater & dry
- With adapter set for connection of 1" and 1½" nozzles
- Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||490 x 215 x 235|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||440 watt|
|Power cable length||10m (33 feet)|
|Net weight||12.2 kg|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||3 + 2 = 5 years|
|Max. flow rate||465 litres per minute|
|Max. flow rate||27900 litres per hour|
|Max. head height (no flow height)||10 m|
|Connection for hoses||38 / 50|
|Connection for hoses||1 ½", 2"|
|Filter intake surface||1000 cm²|
|Connection for EGC (electronic garden control)||Yes|
|Setup type||Can be setup underwater & dry|
Aquarius Eco Expert 22000 - 44000 pump Features
Stainless steel filter cage ensures coarse particles up to 4 mm are displaced without problem
The ergonomic handle, aligned with the pump's centre of gravity makes transport and installation simple. The switch for the dynamic function is practically positioned directly on the handle.
The Oase Aquarius Eco Expert comes complete with fiitings to connect to various nozzles and hose pipes.
- Female 1" to 1 1/2" adaptor
- Female 1" to 1" adaptor
- Male 1" to 1 1/2" adaptor
- 1 1/2" hosetail connector for 1 1/2" hose
- 2" hosetail connector for 2" hose
- 2" cap
Innovative, convenient and handy, via an EGC (Easy Garden Controller) connection the Eco Expert pumps can be regulated and operated by optional control devices, such as the Oase FM master Eco Control , this is very similar to DMX control. This allows for the flow rate to be adjusted as required over time via the Oase app on your phone, as well a timing when on or off.